When you choose Wynchcote Joomla! Hosting you can view our complete Joomla! Hosting Guide!
Your Hosting Account Control Panel will enable you to manage your Hosting Account and its resources.
Key tasks you may want to address shortly after your Hosting Account has been created:
- Create and manage Email Accounts - more about managing email;
- Learn how to back up your website - more about backing up;
- Learn how to use File Transfer Protocol - more about file transfer.
And of course, there are so many other things you can do via the Hosting Account Control Panel.
Contact Wynchcote if you have any questions about using your Hosting Account Control Panel.
How to Log in
How to Log in Securely
- enter the following address in your browser address bar: https://ssl.extendcp.co.uk
- enter your username and password when the login panel below appears.
Here is what you will see when you enter one of the above URLs in your browser address bar:
To avoid compromising your web security you are advised to use a different username and password for:
- logging into your Hosting Account Control Panel,
- accessing the server by FTP (File Transfer Protocol),
- and for logging into your Wynchcote Website.
More about Website Security
Read our Website Security section for useful advice about how to protect yourself.
Hosting Account Control Panel Help and Support
Your Hosting Account Control Panel offers a useful contextual guide to assist you.
If you still are not sure what to do then you can contact Wynchcote Support.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013
- Written by Wynchcote