You bet they are!
Our website designs are:
- fast loading
- W3C Compliant
- accessible, and
- easy to use!
At Wynchcote we do our best to comply with web standards when designing websites.
Why we aim to comply with W3C
To ensure that our designs:
- perform as expected when viewed by users in modern web browsers;
- are easier to maintain, extend, and change the 'look and feel' of at some future date;
- have the enhanced functionality provided from working with the widest available range of extensions.
At Wynchcote we believe that beauty is only skin deep!
Our websites go further by offering what is called Utility or Usability.
We believe that what your website does is more important than what it looks like.
Usability benefits include:
- greater conversion of visitors to clients,
- improved reputation,
- repeat visitors,
- improved search engine optimisation!
Usable websites make commercial sense.
At Wynchcote we do our best to ensure that all websites designed by Wynchcote are accessible.
Why do we do our best to create accessible websites?
We are keen to adhere to the spirit of the UK Disability Discrimination Act.
We also recognise that there are huge benefits from being accessible for all our customers and their website visitors.
- demonstrate that website owners are behaving in a responsible and ethical manner;
- are search engine friendly;
- reduce potential future website maintenance costs;
- are more mobile-friendly;
- are easier to use, having well-structured content and navigation systems;
- are faster loading.
We think most users would agree, including our business customers.
Accessible websites make commercial sense!
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. Wynchcote Limited is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 May 2013
- Written by Wynchcote